Terms Of Service
CONSENT REQUEST AND GENERAL INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE POLICY
Thank you for your interest in Caro Boutique Hotel services. For us, considering the beautiful relationship we have with you, it is essential to offer you the protection of the personal data you provide us. Regarding your personal data, their confidentiality is particularly important to us.
In order to deliver the ordered services, to confirm the Order, to inform you about the status of the Order, to provide answers to the complaints placed, to evaluate the services offered, as well as to carry out commercial, service promotion, marketing, advertising, development, research activities market, statistics, monitoring sales and customer purchasing behavior, administrative and media activities, you agree to entrust us with the following personal data: name, surname, cnp, home address, e-mail address, address of ip, phone number. Please do not provide us with any personal data other than those strictly necessary for the purpose specified in this policy.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING?
Personal data will be provided with your consent, are and will be collected and processed by us only for the purposes that we will present in the lines below.
We mention that the processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of your consent in this regard (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as the Regulation.
The situations in which Caro Boutique Hotel will collect and process your personal data and the purposes for which these data will be processed:
Contact form and newsletter subscription on the website https://www.caro-oradea.ro and other sub domains or micro sites of these web domains.
The collection of personal data in this case has the main purpose of providing an answer to any question you may have, giving us the opportunity to contact you and offer you the requested solutions. These data (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number, name) are necessary for good communication between our company and you, as a potential customer. At the same time, with the help of tracking codes installed on our platform from various analysis and statistics service providers, data such as IP address, duration of use of a page, pages visited in a certain time interval are collected.
All this information collected has the sole purpose of offering an optimized and improved experience every time regarding the operation of our platform.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
We inform you that for the purpose of the efficient operation of the platform, we use different services from external or internal providers ("persons authorized by the operator"), to whom we can transmit part of the personal data collected from you, with the express mention that we will only use authorized persons who offer sufficient guarantees for the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing complies with the requirements set out in the Regulation and ensures the protection of your rights. The categories of services for which we collaborate with the above-mentioned providers and the personal data transferred to them are as follows:
SMTP (email communication) – e-mail address;
Newsletter services – e-mail address, name, surname, telephone number;
Billing services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
Support services / project management – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number;
Courier/postal services – name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, address;
SMS sending services – phone number;
Online payment processing services – name, surname, email address, phone number, address;
Comment services – name, surname, e-mail;
Accounting services – name, surname, address, cnp, company tax data;
Legal services – name, surname, address, postal code;
HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA STORED?
The personal data provided by you will be processed and stored during the contractual relationship with you, as well as afterwards, for a reasonable period, which cannot be shorter than the general limitation period.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- the right to access data – you have the right to obtain from Caro Boutique Hotel a confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not, as well as access to said data; at the same time, you can obtain a copy of the personal data provided to our company and which are the subject of processing; for any other copies requested by you, Caro Boutique Hotel may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs; if you submit your application electronically and unless you request a different format, the information will be provided to you in a commonly used electronic format;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to obtain the rectification by Caro Boutique Hotel of inaccurate personal data, as well as
- the right to obtain completion of personal data that is incomplete; Caro Boutique Hotel will communicate to each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed any rectification thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you request this work;
- the right to data deletion – you have the right to obtain from Caro Boutique Hotel the deletion of personal data concerning you, without undue delay, and Caro Boutique Hotel has the obligation to delete said data, when: (i) personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent on the basis of which the processing takes place and there is no other legal basis for the processing; (iii) you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; (iv) personal data have been processed illegally; (v) personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation of Caro Boutique Hotel based on Union law or Romanian legislation; Caro Boutique Hotel will notify each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed of any deletion thereof, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you of these recipients, if you request this work;
- the right to restriction of processing – you have the right to obtain from Caro Boutique Hotel the restriction of processing if you are in one of the following cases: (i) you dispute the accuracy of the data, for the period that allows Caro Boutique Hotel to verify the accuracy of the data; (ii) the processing is illegal and you object to the deletion of the personal data, requesting instead the restriction of their use; (iii) Caro Boutique Hotel no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; or (iv) you have objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of Caro Boutique Hotel prevail over your rights; Caro Boutique Hotel will communicate to each recipient to whom personal data has been disclosed any restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts and will inform you about these recipients, if you will request this;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to receive your personal data, as provided to Caro Boutique Hotel, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another operator, under certain conditions; to exercise this right, you have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from Caro Boutique Hotel to another operator when this is technically feasible;
- the right to oppose – you have the right to oppose, for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time, the processing of your personal data, including the creation of profiles based on those provisions;
the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automatic processing, including the creation of profiles;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority for the Processing of Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing of personal data carried out by Caro Boutique Hotel on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
HOW DO YOU ACCESS YOUR DATA?
For any questions or requests regarding the personal data you have sent us, including in order to exercise the rights you have, as they are mentioned in the previous section, you can contact us at: Tel +40 359405204 | Fax +40 359405207 | Oradea, Mihail Kogalniceanu 21/A.
Caro Boutique Hotel undertakes to provide you with the information you request in electronic format when this is possible, unless you request another format.
The information provided, as well as any communication and measures taken as part of your exercise of the above rights, are provided by Caro Boutique Hotel free of charge. Thus, if the requests you make are considered unfounded or excessive due to a repetitive nature, Caro Boutique Hotel can:
(i) either charge a fee, taking into account the administrative costs for providing the information or communication or for taking the requested action;
(ii) either refuse to comply with the request.
We state that by accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by Caro Boutique Hotel according to this Personal Data Processing Policy.